The Bigg Bird Forum Index The Bigg Bird Forum
The Family Friendly Birding Site

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Elizabeth and Malcolm's Bluetit Pages
The Bigg Bird Forum Index

wecam problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SueP

england.gif
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: wecam problem Reply with quote

Hello Elizabeth, I absolutely love this website and am an avid 'viewer' - however I am having trouble viewing the webcams or videos at the moment - is it a problem with the site or must it be at my end ? Be very grateful for a reply thanks
Sue
minijoan

england.gif
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sue

I have just logged on and I accessed the webcams OK so perhaps the problem is your end.

Jess is snuggled down in box 2 surrounded by a mass of feathers, she looks so sweet.

If I have a problem I usually come out and then go back in and something then clicks into place (not a technical way of explaining it I am afraid).

Joan Rolling Eyes
Strixaluco

uk.gif
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sue - I did actually write a reply to you message this morning, but it looks like I failed to post it after I'd looked at the Preview to check for errors! Embarassed I know I've done this before, when I've been in a hurry. Today I should have been out of the house by this time, so this is the most likely explanation.

I think Joan has the answer - we sometimes have so many people wanting to view the webcams that the system can't always cope. Viewers are restricted to a five minute "view" - but if this happens, they can try again shortly afterwards, so the system can remain overloaded.

england.gif
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Joan and Elizabeth, thank you so much for your replies and thank you for giving me a lovely vision Joan. However (sob) I am still having no luck with the webcams. I am not very technically minded so maybe I have inadvertently unset something that I shouldn't have. I will have to beg my son to have a look. Thank you again, and I will just have to read the forums until I'm sorted out.

So grateful for replies

Sue x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bigg Bird Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT adjusted for DST
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: