The Bigg Bird Forum Index The Bigg Bird Forum
The Family Friendly Birding Site

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Elizabeth and Malcolm's Bluetit Pages
The Bigg Bird Forum Index

A big thanku!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiwiwatcher

england.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:51 am    Post subject: A big thanku! Reply with quote

You two are amazing the way you handle all the posts on your forum. Its such fun to look up topics and find useful information but the way you manage it and make things easy for people like me who are not very techie but love birds is great!
I am sure everyone is quick to correct or challenge but I just wanted to say a great big thanku for all your work. I am so excited about this coming year as I'm all rigged up with my camera earlier this year. Am trying to talk my husband into another camera! LOL x Very Happy
Strixaluco

uk.gif
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your lovely message, kiwiwatcher - I'm glad you find the forum useful. We're lucky to have some very knowledgeable members, who can answer the more difficult questions.

Of course the Forum would not exist at all without gasteropod (our younger son, John) - he is the "techy" who set it all up for us nearly six years ago!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bigg Bird Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT adjusted for DST
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: