The Bigg Bird Forum Index The Bigg Bird Forum
The Family Friendly Birding Site
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Elizabeth and Malcolm's Bluetit Pages
The Bigg Bird Forum Index

Feeders etc :idea:

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bigg Bird Forum Index -> Suggestion Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tricia



Joined: 08 Apr 2005
Posts: 3579
Location: Surrey

uk.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Feeders etc :idea: Reply with quote

Idea Idea

There seem to be a number of posts about feeders, food, guardians etc. and in different places.

Obviously this is something most of us have an interest in and can learn from each other's experiences.

How about a forum about "Feeders and food"??

What do you think guys and gals?

_________________
Tricia
What is this life if full of care, We have no time to stand and stare?

http://belfiebird.blogspot.com/
Back to top
dotCompost



Joined: 26 Nov 2005
Posts: 73
Location: Sarf West London

england.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea. It would help me too



santa on ice.gif
1.85 KB

Back to top
Strixaluco



Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 5464
Location: Mayford, Sy

uk.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Feeders etc :idea: Reply with quote

Tricia wrote:
Idea Idea

There seem to be a number of posts about feeders, food, guardians etc. and in different places.

Obviously this is something most of us have an interest in and can learn from each other's experiences.

How about a forum about "Feeders and food"??

What do you think guys and gals?


There is one!!! Though it's called food and feeders! Rolling Eyes

_________________
Elizabeth
Back to top
Corinna



Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 4142

england.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under the thread GARDEN HABITAT!!!

Honestly Tricia!!! You must have had a difficult day...not like you!!

As for dotCompost .... well your excused for being newer!!

_________________
Corinna

Eagles Rule!

http://eagles-eye-on-life.blogspot.com
Back to top
dotCompost



Joined: 26 Nov 2005
Posts: 73
Location: Sarf West London

england.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corinna wrote:
As for dotCompost .... well your excused for being newer!!
Thank you - you'll have to hand hold me for a while. I should know my way around in a year or two..!! Wink



wink.gif
1.25 KB

Back to top
Tricia



Joined: 08 Apr 2005
Posts: 3579
Location: Surrey

uk.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Feeders etc :idea: Reply with quote

Strixaluco wrote:
Tricia wrote:
Idea Idea

There seem to be a number of posts about feeders, food, guardians etc. and in different places.

Obviously this is something most of us have an interest in and can learn from each other's experiences.

How about a forum about "Feeders and food"??

What do you think guys and gals?


There is one!!! Though it's called food and feeders! Rolling Eyes


My humble thanks Elizabeth Embarassed

_________________
Tricia
What is this life if full of care, We have no time to stand and stare?

http://belfiebird.blogspot.com/
Back to top
Tricia



Joined: 08 Apr 2005
Posts: 3579
Location: Surrey

uk.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corinna wrote:
Under the thread GARDEN HABITAT!!!

Honestly Tricia!!! You must have had a difficult day...not like you!!

As for dotCompost .... well your excused for being newer!!


Just testing - you spotted the deliberate mistake Corinna Applause






Liar

_________________
Tricia
What is this life if full of care, We have no time to stand and stare?

http://belfiebird.blogspot.com/
Back to top
Strixaluco



Joined: 24 Mar 2005
Posts: 5464
Location: Mayford, Sy

uk.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tricia wrote:

Just testing - you spotted the deliberate mistake Corinna Applause






Liar


That's a teacher's excuse! Laughing

_________________
Elizabeth
Back to top
Tricia



Joined: 08 Apr 2005
Posts: 3579
Location: Surrey

uk.gif
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strixaluco wrote:
Tricia wrote:

Just testing - you spotted the deliberate mistake Corinna Applause
Liar


That's a teacher's excuse! Laughing


Well - I was a teacher & a trainer many moons ago - albeit it was nothing academic. Both areas required physical exertion in varying degrees.

Can anyone gues what I taught and trained though!!!!

Answers in the new thread - so as not to hijack this one!
http://forum.biggonline.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=12165#12165

_________________
Tricia
What is this life if full of care, We have no time to stand and stare?

http://belfiebird.blogspot.com/
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bigg Bird Forum Index -> Suggestion Box All times are GMT adjusted for DST
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group, subGreen style by ktauber
BBF 1.18.4 integration and modification © 2005, 2011 gasteropod