The Bigg Bird Forum Index The Bigg Bird Forum
The Family Friendly Birding Site

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Elizabeth and Malcolm's Bluetit Pages

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Forum Closure

Some kind members have setup a new replacement forum at http://birdboxdiaries.boards.net/
The Bigg Bird Forum Index

F.A.O. Matt & Paul - Two Questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bigg Bird Forum Index -> Welcome and Other Greetings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scribbles

england.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:06 am    Post subject: F.A.O. Matt & Paul - Two Questions Reply with quote

1. My brother Scribe, now deceased, asked me to join this forum years ago so I chose my username Scribbles. However, previously joining Twitter with a username of YorksherLass, (so I had to tell Paul on there that we are one & the same!) - would it be OK for me to join the new forum using YorksherLass instead please?

2. My brother uploaded photos to this forum, is it possible for me to download them all to my computer so that I don't lose them?
Thanks,
Diane
Matt1973

england.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Diane,
You can choose whatever username you like, so long as it is still available - and it probably will be since there are only a few members so far!
As for your pictures, if you don't already have them stored on your computer then you will need to click on each one and download them individually, unless someone knows a better way to do it?

england.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you have already joined the new forum under the username you wanted that is great,
Like Matt said, Any pictures you want saving off this forum you'll have to click on and download 1 by 1 before it shuts down next month.

Scribbles

england.gif
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks to both of you for your replies Smile

The few photos I put on here were uploaded from my computer, but I didn't bother downloading my brother Alan's photos as I knew I could see them on here.
Now of course I will download them one by one & it will be done before the end of February, I'll make sure of that.
Diane

P.S. Luckily, I've got fast, unlimited downloads with BT! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bigg Bird Forum Index -> Welcome and Other Greetings All times are GMT adjusted for DST
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: