The Bigg Bird Forum Index The Bigg Bird Forum
The Family Friendly Birding Site

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Elizabeth and Malcolm's Bluetit Pages
The Bigg Bird Forum Index

CALENDAR 2019

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueeyedchick

england.gif
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:51 pm    Post subject: CALENDAR 2019 Reply with quote

Hi All
I know it's only the start of the season but I am thinking about beginning another Calendar for 2019.

As it takes a while to organise and produce if any of you are interested in raising money for the charities once again, please consider any photo opportunities in your garden over the coming months.
As previously I will not be able to accept photo's taken from screens or bird box camera's as unfortunately the files are not big enough or have decent enough quality to fit into the software used to print the calendars.
However, ordinary camera shots work well therefore the bigger the file the better!!
Thanks
P.S Please do not wait until the end of the forum season to send your pictures as a selection process will be conducted.
Send to email calendar18@nexel.co.uk

Kathy

Last edited by blueeyedchick on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
WildlifePaul

england.gif
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll get on this over next few weeks, I have some song thrushes building in ivy at moment.

I'll try and get some nice pictures of the chicks in nest and after fledgling as its something abit different to the usual birds but of course any of the other fledgling birds that nest I'll get pictures of too.

Then you can pick what you wish.

Looking forward to seeing all the lovely pictures from the members again!

blueeyedchick

england.gif
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello All

If you have a photograph you would like to have considered for our 2019 calendar please take note that you need to send me the hard copy not edited ones used for the forum.

The file size must be 2048 x1365 or greater. Send your photo's to
calendar18@nexel.co.uk

You are not obliged to purchase a calendar even if your photo is accepted. Our main aim is to raise money as we did last year for the BTO & RSPB, which exceeded £100.00

The cut off date for submissions will be 30th June 2018 as I have to find spare time to do this.
All names and email addresses will be kept secure and will be deleted after our project is completed.

If you have something to offer please do not leave the forum until you have made contact with me.

Many thanks
Kathy
blueeyedchick

england.gif
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calendar 2019 submissions -

I understand some members are having difficulty sending large photo files to calendar18@nexel.co.uk

If you have a large file and are unable to send please use alternative email address below this has larger capacity so there should be no problems Very Happy

contact@nexel.co.uk

Thanks
Kathy
blueeyedchick

england.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone
As I am sitting waiting to hatch Roll on the floor laughing I have completed the front proof cover of our 2019 Calendar. There will be a few tweaks here and there but I usually do that after having one printed.
This is just a reminder to get in your pictures before end of June if you want to be included.
There are still a few months vacant so please send as soon as you have a good one and as I said I will see if it suits the software.

Many thanks
Kathy Very Happy

Calendar Proof 2019.jpg
117.17 KB, Viewed 6 Time(s)

Last edited by blueeyedchick on Fri May 11, 2018 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Bluetitkeeper

ireland.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking very good! I like a male Bullfinch.
1x Open fronted Robin box (Fledged in April)
*New Blue tit camera box to be installed September 2018!
blueeyedchick

england.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks BTK
So do I stunning birds and a stunning photograph! Hope you are enjoying the heat? It's 25c here and I'm planting up my baskets and tubs. Almost run out of mealies, waiting for a delivery on Wednesday. Went to Pets at Home but they have run out -typical!!! At wits end
Bluetitkeeper

ireland.gif
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blueeyedchick wrote:
Thanks BTK
So do I stunning birds and a stunning photograph! Hope you are enjoying the heat? It's 25c here and I'm planting up my baskets and tubs. Almost run out of mealies, waiting for a delivery on Wednesday. Went to Pets at Home but they have run out -typical!!! At wits end

They do Waxworms and Marioworms, I wonder would BT's be interested in those? I know Robins would be!

1x Open fronted Robin box (Fledged in April)
*New Blue tit camera box to be installed September 2018!
blueeyedchick

england.gif
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi BTK

Don't know much about Marioworm but Pets at Home had nothing left on the shelf except Locusts! Anyway I am expecting a delivery of Waxworms and Mealies today so little Robin won't miss out. I just eked out what I had left in the bag over the holiday but feel guilty once I've started something and can't fulfill the requirements! So hope they turn up otherwise I'm going to have some sad faces in the garden Sad
Hope all is going well at yours with the BT late nest. Very Happy
SueP

england.gif
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely stunning calendar front. Thumbs up from here Kathy. Just hope enough people join in. Well done.
Sue
sammi

england.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the bullfinch photo.mim just catching up with all the other topics on the site while I've got a minute. I must admit I rarely have chance to look Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bigg Bird Forum Index -> Garden Visitors All times are GMT adjusted for DST
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: