The Bigg Bird Forum Index The Bigg Bird Forum
The Family Friendly Birding Site

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Elizabeth and Malcolm's Bluetit Pages
The Bigg Bird Forum Index

Questionnaires for bird cage for GCSE course

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bigg Bird Forum Index -> Other Birding Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnsds

malaysia.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Questionnaires for bird cage for GCSE course Reply with quote

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?tduywdshn5iiylp

I am doing my IGCSE DT and i have chosen to built a bird cage. I came to this forum for ask for people's opinion about the question I have prepare. Please download the attachment and send me feedback so I can have ideas of what people want their cages to be like.
Please reply back by answering the following questions. Thank you
You can reply back by the question number and your answer.
Strixaluco

uk.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello John - this is a forum for the discussion of wild birds! I doubt if any of our members would keep a bird in a cage. I'm sure there will be plenty of sites where caged birds are discussed, so I think you should be able to find some help there.

usa.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: Other Birding Topics Reply with quote

Of course you can discuss your query here and at the same time can get answer for it. However, you put up your questions here directly not in the form of attachments.
Strixaluco

uk.gif
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: Other Birding Topics Reply with quote

susanc wrote:
Of course you can discuss your query here and at the same time can get answer for it. However, you put up your questions here directly not in the form of attachments.

I did not say that this could not be discussed here, and there is no problem with the way the query was presented.

I merely pointed out why it was unlikely to receive any answers!

Elizabeth Bigg - Moderator
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bigg Bird Forum Index -> Other Birding Topics All times are GMT adjusted for DST
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: