The Bigg Bird Forum Index The Bigg Bird Forum
The Family Friendly Birding Site

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Elizabeth and Malcolm's Bluetit Pages
The Bigg Bird Forum Index

Dungeness

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kite1035

uk.gif
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Dungeness Reply with quote

Hi All
After spending the past year working and Birding in Goa I am now back to British birding yesterday me and my mate decided to go to Dungeness in Kent we heard that a Ring Ouzel was near the old Lighthouse so decided to see if we could locate it which we did with very good views we also did a bit of a sea watch some of the birds seen Gannet, Sandwich Tern, Common Tern, Little & Med Gull. We also had a look at the RSPB reserve lot's of Cetti's Warbler sining other birds Sedge Warbler, Yellow Wagtail, Hobby these are just some of the birds seen so a nice way of getting back into the swing of things

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bigg Bird Forum Index -> Birding Outings All times are GMT adjusted for DST
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: