The Bigg Bird Forum Index The Bigg Bird Forum
The Family Friendly Birding Site

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Elizabeth and Malcolm's Bluetit Pages
The Bigg Bird Forum Index

Can anyone help with camera advice

View previous topic :: View next topic  
topdog1606

uk.gif
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Can anyone help with camera advice Reply with quote

Hi,

We have this year been visited by some blue tits which are hopefully soon to be hatching. My wife has been very interested, and I would love to be able to sort out a box for next year so she can have a video feed from the box. I have looked online, and there seems to be so much different kit on the market, can anyone give me some advice as what to get, what I need etc, but without breaking the bank. Ideally would be after something wireless as dont want too many wires in the garden. Any help much appreciated. Thanks, Nick
ideas67

england.gif
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is two differences between the camera you can get cmod cameras and ccd cameras. cmod are lower quality pictures where a ccd is more better quality. The more lines the camera has the better the quality the image will be. Go here and scroll down to the bottom and it should be what you need to look out for http://www.handykam.com/Camera-bird-boxes/camera-bird-box-choose-handykam-first.html. You will get a better quality picture with a cable not a wireless camera and the picture will not be interrupted as i had one and it was different to get a good picture. Hope this helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bigg Bird Forum Index -> Webcams All times are GMT adjusted for DST
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: