The Bigg Bird Forum Index The Bigg Bird Forum
The Family Friendly Birding Site

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Elizabeth and Malcolm's Bluetit Pages
The Bigg Bird Forum Index

Photo Album Discussions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bigg Bird Forum Index -> Welcome and Other Greetings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Administrator
Site Admin

england.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Photo Album Discussions Reply with quote

If you are having trouble finding the photo album either click the link in this post or click on the Album link in the main menu which appears at the top of every page.

If you have posted pictures, have comments about pictures or even have any requests for pictures this is the forum to use.
Strixaluco

uk.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea - thank you.

england.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: Help!! Reply with quote

I posted 3 pics...yesterday...one was too big...one ok and one posted as no thumbnail...and when you clicks it is half the pic...help!!

They are not really gallery pics they are just attempts...but you could all have a laugh!!!
I now cant delete my mistake...what do I do??

Eagles Rule!

http://eagles-eye-on-life.blogspot.com
ornithopod

england.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To edit or delete your Photo Album entries go to Album and find your picture's thumbnail. If it is in your Personal Gallery, you can find this by clicking on Your Personal Gallery on the Album homepage. Under each thumbnail is a list of details about the picture, the last line of which says Edit, Delete, Lock. I guess edit and delete are the ones you want.

The 'No Thumbnail' thumbnail is displayed when the Forum's software cannot process the posted image correctly. This has occurred to me on one occasion when my image was damaged. I used Photoshop to go back to an earlier version and create a newly formatted JPG file and all was well. The image that is displayed when you click on your thumbnail is only a partial one and I suspect it is damaged in some way.

The image that is too big will have to be reduced to below 512KB in size. This can normally be done by reducing the size in pixels or increasing the JPG compression, or both! What photo editing software do you use?

The third image is fine - but are they really swallows (as in Hirundo rustica)?

Malcolm
Corinna

england.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm okay as I'm at work and I have photoshop7...there is a gliche on my pc so it only lets me use photoshop2 even tho I have photoshop 7 as well this will be sorted out next week!!

I should be able to sort out the pics now!!
Here we go!!
Thanks M!!!

Laughing

Eagles Rule!

Corinna

england.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some pics in My personal gallery and some specific areas!!!

So glad Dawn feels better from looking at my Roller pic...it isn't as good as the one I have lost...and I didn't take it!! Jules did as it was along way away to begin with!! He was such a gentleman!!

Eagles Rule!

Tricia

uk.gif
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Photo Album Discussions Reply with quote

Administrator wrote:
If you are having trouble finding the photo album either click the link in this post or click on the Album link in the main menu which appears at the top of every page.

If you have posted pictures, have comments about pictures or even have any requests for pictures this is the forum to use.

... and yet another goodie from John - thank you Smile Applause

http://belfiebird.blogspot.com/
Silver Sparrow

Location: The part of London with the smallest number of birds

england.gif
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I just ask if we are allowed to use the pictures in the album on our homepages? I've been looking for free bird photos for a few weeks. Have I come to the right place?
Thanks Smile
ornithopod

england.gif
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Silver Sparrow!

The copyright of images posted on this forum remains with the original owner. Images may only be used with his or her permission so I should get in touch with the original poster to obtain this if you would like to use an image posted here.

So this forum is not a source of copyright free images!

Malcolm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bigg Bird Forum Index -> Welcome and Other Greetings All times are GMT adjusted for DST
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: