The Bigg Bird Forum Index The Bigg Bird Forum
The Family Friendly Birding Site

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Elizabeth and Malcolm's Bluetit Pages
The Bigg Bird Forum Index

New Password procedure

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bigg Bird Forum Index -> FAQ and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ornithopod

england.gif
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: New Password procedure Reply with quote

As a number of members have been having problems with their password, I thought I would give a guide to how to get a new password.

1. Go to BBF at http://forum.biggonline.co.uk and click Log In at the top of the front page.

2. Enter your Username and then click "I forgot my password" just below the Log In button.

3. Enter your Username and email address in the fields provided and click Submit. this creates a new password and emails it to you.

4. Copy the new password, either onto the clipboard or a piece of paper. If the latter, take care to distinguish between upper and lower case letters!

5. Click on the URL in the email to get you back to the Forum and then click on the Login icon again. This time enter your Username and the new password you were sent in the email. This will log you into the Forum.

6. To change your password to something more to your liking, click on the Profile icon at the top of the page and then enter your BBF supplied password and your desired new password in the three places indicated, and then click Submit (at the bottom). You will then be logged in with your new password.

I hope this works for you!

Malcolm
Boo

england.gif
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Malcolm, that will come in very handy. Passwords can vary on different sites (as some are already in use - so are user names) so it is often a problem remembering which one is on which.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Bigg Bird Forum Index -> FAQ and Announcements All times are GMT adjusted for DST
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: